Headquarters: Hong Kong
We’re Rocket Conversions, a digital growth team .
We help grow businesses, and a big part of that is through world-class email marketing.
We’re seeking expert-level email marketers to board this rocketship, become a full-time team member, and come on a journey with us.
Why you might love this email marketing role:
- You’ll get to do all the email marketing stuff you love:
- You’ll get to work on a variety of projects for different businesses all over the world & in all types of industries.
- You’ll get to use cool A.I tools to come up with ideas & do conversion copywriting
- You’ll create world-class email flows & campaigns that deliver world-class results.
- You’ll work with a team that supports you.
- You’ll get limitless opportunities to grow, and you get maximum investment in your training & continual development/upskilling.
- You’ll get to work in a culture of excellence, you’ll get to use our world-class systems, and you’ll do world-class learning.
You’re a pro at:
✅ Developing excellent email marketing strategies (flows & campaigns).
✅ Segmentation, list cleaning, sender reputation management.
✅ Technical setup (triggers, conditional splits, codes).
✅ Designing or giving briefs to designers for making beautiful imagery for email content.
✅ Conversion copywriting, you write persuasive email copy.
✅ You are an expert with email platforms like Klaviyo, Omnisend etc.
✅ You continually learn, & love talking about & sharing your knowledge of email marketing best practices, best flows, and how to drive conversions & LTV with email marketing.
✅ You’re an expert at creating email marketing strategies for all types of businesses & audiences.
✅ You’re confident in your ability to use different email marketing platforms.
- Auditing, strategizing, designing, copywriting, and managing email marketing for all types of businesses.
- Create, track, analyze, test, and report on email flows, campaigns & newsletters.
- Diagnose all things related to conversion optimization & problem-solving within email marketing.
- Work with paid ads team, graphic design team & front-end dev team on all things related to email marketing.
- Manage several projects, either email marketing setup, and/or ongoing monthly email marketing.
- Take a proactive approach to find new tools, tactics, or strategies to level up your and the team’s email marketing capabilities.
- Contribute to improving internal processes for how to manage email marketing projects.
- Create email marketing performance reports and additional ad hoc analyses as requested.
- Manage your projects with a high level of project management skill.
- Continually be upskilling yourself, taking courses (paid for by us) on things like email marketing, copywriting, designing for conversions, conversion optimization, digital marketing.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in email marketing, using platforms like Klaviyo, Omnisend etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in copywriting, ideally conversion copywriting.
- Ability to manage email marketing projects for several business clients.
- Ability to do audience research, and competitor research, then leverage this info into action in your projects.
- General knowledge in email deliverability.
- Agency experience is a big +
- Fully Remote
- WFH Comfort Package
- Paid Co-Working
- Flexible Hours
- Investment In Your Learning Pathway
- Personalized Career Growth Pathway
- Unlimited Opportunities For Growth (Professional & Financial)
*Please note we do not hire junior or inexperienced people.
Please only apply if:
- You have 3+ years of experience in email marketing.
- You have the ability to create email marketing strategies that cover the most important flows, with the best conditions, triggers, and segmentation etc.
- You can show examples of your email marketing strategies & individual emails within flows for either e-commerce or service businesses.
- You can share references for business owners for whom you have created email strategies and managed email marketing.
- You are very confident in your conversion copywriting skills, and of course, your email marketing knowledge and technical skills.
- The best marketers follow and learn from the best sources. You should be able to show us which newsletters, websites, blogs, Youtube channels etc you follow to improve your knowledge of email marketing and other topics continually.
If this seems like something you’d like to explore further, or chat with us about, submit your details in the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours if there’s a good fit.