Headquarters: San Francisco
We are looking for 1-2 creative Account Managers interested in building a global safety net.
At SafetyWing, we do not have a strong division between tech and product and customers – we are all part of the product development, and we all participate in strategic decisions for the company. We believe this is the path to create great products.
We’re a strong team of ~100 and our headquarter is in San Francisco, while our international team is fully distributed, stretching ten time zones (Finland to California). We are on a mission to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone. And we are doing that by creating simple health, insurance, and retirement products for remote workers worldwide, as a replacement for national welfare systems.
Our current customers are digital nomads (b2c) and remote companies (b2b).
Things you could expect to do
- Ensure new customers are onboarded to our system, and their coverage is activated
- Answer questions as to specific benefits, plan details
- Proactively look for ways to improve the customer experience
- Help us build a product people tell their friends about
We are looking for someone who
- Is great at managing customer relations and enjoys what they do
- Enjoys taking ownership over a product
- Wants to help build a global social safety net on the internet
- Thinks for themselves instead of copying others
- Is creative and bold in the face of any problem
- Is intellectually honest and have high integrity
What we offer
- Fully remote work – work from anywhere on the globe
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Flexible hours (Office hours 8-11am PST)
- Minimum of four weeks of yearly vacation
Find out more about us and our products at www.safetywing.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!