Contract Opportunity Description
A career that Change Lives
Our business is built on human connections
Your people skills, diverse background, and ambitions can impact your community.
Our insurance and investment business is growing and we’re contracting Life, Health & Wealth advisors trainees. Join one of Canada’s leading brokerages with unparalleled reputation and resources to power your career growth.
This is a flexible, contract position.
Clear advancement opportunities for quick learners with guaranteed commission raise.
Alongside your own prospecting and networking activity, you are fully supported by internal partners who work to help to deepen your client relationships through effective opportunity spotting and honest sales practices. Weâre proud to promote a culture where great people and ideas are rewarded and teamwork is encouraged. When you succeed, we succeed.
Life, Health & Wealth Insurance Advisor
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for self-motivated, highly driven, and entrepreneurial individuals to join our Field Sales and Marketing team trainee at World Financial group MGA. As an accredited Life & Wealth Advisor trainee (HLLQP/LLQP) you provide integrated life insurance planning and advice to your existing network of referrals and new client acquisitions. Your drive to understand the full suite of the World Financial Group MGA platform for Life Insurance, Whole Life, Living Benefits, and Segregated Funds & Wealth products enables you to provide valuable solutions to your clients based on their needs. Alongside your own prospecting and networking activity, you are fully supported by internal partners who work to help to deepen your client relationships through effective opportunity spotting and honest sales practices. Weâre proud to promote a culture where great people and ideas are rewarded and teamwork is encouraged. When you succeed, we succeed. Join us.
What will you do?
- Connect with clients through discovery to better understand their life events and offer comprehensive insurance and financial advice that aligns with their current and changing needs
- Promote a client-first mindset in a digital environment by meeting clients when it is most convenient for them
- Develop and deepen client relationships with the use of Salesforce and other compliant customer tools/electronic forms
- Contribute to and be accountable for your team’s sales success through the achievement of your individual sales goals
- Increase your external networks by capitalizing on market opportunities and referrals from approved centers of influence
- Regularly review individual business results and adjust activities as required to meet established targets
- Deliver on Aegon/World Financial Groupâs vision to be among the worldâs most trusted and successful financial institutions
- Deliver our mission statement. "NO FAMILY LEFT BEHIND"
What do you need to succeed?
Post-secondary degree or equivalent
- Business development and prospecting skills with a goal-oriented attitude with a strong ambition to succeed
- The ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships; excellent communication skills
- Life/A&S License (HLLQP/LLQP) – Current or willing to obtain before the start date or within 60 Days.
- 1-2+ years of professional sales experience in the Sales and Marketing Industry
- An existing network of referrals and approved centers of influence
- Digital literacy using a variety of systems and tools
Nice to have
- Another language is an asset
- An established Center of Influence is an asset
- Industry Designations Preferred: CFP (Certified Financial Planner), CIP ( Chartered Insurance Professional)
Whatâs in it for you?
Thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference in our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- The resources and support you need to develop your client portfolio and advance your career goals
- You can qualify for team and company local and international trips.
- A comprehensive commission compensation package and incentives that recognize strong performance
- Senior Marketing Director monthly Base-shop bonus to help you grow your savings and plan for future financial security
- Outstanding training programs and opportunities for career development and ownership program.
Join our Talent Community
Contract position Summary
City: Calgary, Across Canada, and the USA
Work Hours/Week: Part-time or Full-Time Opportunity
Work Environment: Our Office or Your Home Office
Work Type: Independent contract
Career Level: Rookie or Experienced/Professional
Pay Type: Commission only Not a salary position.
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 09/30/2022
Platform: Insurance and investment
Please Note Sales and Marketing position offer is only available for Canadian residents.
Opportunity Type: Contract