VDO.AI is a global advertising technology innovator, providing brands with intelligent high impact solutions that win the war for consumer attention. Our solutions drive the right outcomes for brands by combining creativity, reach, and targeting across devices, enabling the upper- and mid-funnel brand objectives that all brands and agencies require, turning awareness into performance. We develop impactful connections by curating customised video-driven experiences that convert brand awareness into measurable response.
We are looking for an Sales Director join our growing team!
What will you do as an Sales Director
- Business Strategy –
- Act as primary client-facing lead for all prospective companies
- Map out the advertising landscape and put together a prioritized outreach strategy, to connect with marketing leaders and decision makers at targeted companies
- Set up meetings and have strategic discussions with marketing leaders
- Prepare for meetings by researching each company, their current marketing strategy, and their unique challenges
- Educate marketing leaders at agencies on our unique solutions and how they can address their unique challenges
- Generate activity and revenue to promote growth
- Establish long-term relationships with the goal of being a valued strategic partner
- Provide campaign strategy consultation and analysis
- Ability to listen carefully to delineate customer challenges and to curate creative solutions to address client needs
- Commercial Management –
- Ensure fiscal and legislative compliance
- Manage various aspects of the business â budgetary, P&L, business growth, processes.
- Drive product development for appropriate and efficient services to Agencies and brands
- Ensure topline and bottom-line goals are met.
What are we looking for :
- 8+ years of marketing strategy experience
- Agency experience leading the relationship with senior marketers at brands
- Ability to have a discussion on marketing strategy with senior marketing leaders at a brand
- Proven relationship building capabilities with key marketing decision makers at brands, OR A track record of developing enduring and actionable client/partner relationships
- Strong understanding of marketing industry trends and technologies
- Strong knowledge of leveraging brand marketing to drive impact
- Strong work ethic, hunger to learn, and drive to constantly improve
- Self-motivated, and comfortable working independently and as part of team where members are accountable to each other
- Problem solver and doer
- Team player who works well with others to make work enjoyable
- A good understanding of the Ad-tech space and the significance of technology as an accelerator to enable scaling up
- Exposure to a digital marketing channels
- A prior exposure to the Ad-tech industry in a business development role
About our parent brand – Z1 Media:
Z1 Media (Great Place to Work-Certifiedâ¢) is a technology first company which strives to innovate digital advertising and marketing to streamline automation in favour of humankind. Our mission is to build for the future. We believe in trying to play where the technology is going, not where it has been. This has enabled us to bet on the future and build successful brands like VDO.AI, Receptix, Jnee and NewsD. Our offices are location in New York and in India (Gurugram).
At VDO.AI, we think innovatively. We are diverse and celebrate each otherâs achievement and knowledge. We believe that equality in the workplace drives progress and works as a catalyst to holistic growth. Started with just 5 core members, we are now a team of over 150 people who adhere to different values, beliefs, experiences, backgrounds, and preferences, it still seems like day one.
We’re committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represents employees across various skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.