hear.com is the fastest growing hearing aid company in the world. We believe that everyone should hear well to live well. With our unique digitalized business model, we’ve changed the way hearing aids are delivered. Every day our team helps customers improve their quality of life through better hearing – since the start in 2012, that’s over 200,000 clients. We work hard, and we also have a lot of fun and exceptional times, in our 11 international offices, from Denver to Seoul.
We sell the world’s best hearing devices â as simple as that. What started as a small dream in an apartment in Berlin, Germany, in 2012 has grown into a global phenomenon with over 1,000 team members! We operate in 11 countries and are the online No 1 in each one of them â making us the world leader in online hearing care.
- A global company with a long term vision and strong growth
- Start-Up Culture that values creative problem solving and an opportunity to shine in our flat hierarchy
- Ability to work autonomously, be multi-faceted, and gain hands-on experience
The Sales Ops Analyst Intern will work with the Sales Management Team to support sales planning & analysis. As the Sales Ops Analyst, your responsibilities would include data analysis, reporting, market research, competitive analysis, planning, and sales process optimization.
During a typical day, you will…
Youâre helping our team with the day-to-day activities, so we can keep the work flow going and helping with cool projects to streamline business needs! You play a super important role within the team, so you would be responsible for, but not limited to:
- A little of this and a little of that â youâll be wearing a lot of hats!
- Support management activities
- Data entry in Salesforce
- Managing spreadsheets
- Analyze quality and performance trends
- Salesforce reports and related projects
- Looking at dashboard, moving leads around
- Supporting Sales Operations team
- Internship â indefinite
- Working Student, 4 hours a day internship, one or two Saturdays a month
- Bachelorâs degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing or related degree
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- Excellent systems skills including Excel & PowerPoint are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The knowledge to perform SalesForce.com administrative functions is a plus
- You are super analytical and like research, forecasting, problem-solving, data and metrics interpreting, and reporting
- Youâre an ambitious self-starterâyou love learning something new everyday and jumping headfirst into new projects
- You are very friendly! You keep the good vibes going and amp up our team to reach their goals!
- Responsible dependable strong work ethic structure