The Salesforce Engineer is responsible for the overall administration of Salesforce.com (SFDC). This includes, but is not limited to, system configuration, ongoing testing and maintenance, new feature implementation, and release management. This role collaborates with other Salesforce admins and developers to meet business requirements in a dynamic, high-growth environment. While this position does require a moderate level of technical acumen, it is not a developer position. This role will report to the Manager of Technology.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant software engineering experience
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of salesforce CRM platforms, apps, add-ons.
- Proficient in Apex, Visualforce, SOQL/SOSQL, Lightning.
- Working knowledge of IDE’s, CI/CD (VSCode preferred)
- Ability to articulate technical concepts across a broad audience
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- 5 yrs Salesforce development experience
- 3 yrs CPQ, Communities, CC experience, preferred
- 3 yrs exp with Source Code based management- Bitbucket, Jenkins, SFDX preferred