Headquarters: Malibu, USA
Who are we?
Here at Scale Wellness, we’re dedicated to helping wellness founders and their teams expand their marketing capabilities so they can sell programs that scale and provide lasting impact for their customers. We’ve been in business for the last 3 years and are expanding the team for this exciting period of growth. As a growth marketing consultancy, we’ve helped clients generate over $14 million in revenue and get recognized from organizations such as Goop and Erewhon.
We offer flexibility, growth opportunities, and a laid back, yet performance-driven work environment. We have the proven track record and processes to deliver results, we need an executor that can turn our strategies into effective sales funnels.
Who are you?
We’re looking for a technical marketer that understands both how to set up high-converting video funnels and can provide guidance on which platforms we should use to deliver our strategies. Ideally, you understand how an effective sales funnel comes together and have design skills to make it polished. Bonus, if you’re health conscious and value improving the health and lives of the customers your campaigns will ultimately reach.
- Setting up multi-step sales funnels using example references, copy, and video assets provided based on specific campaigns
- Designing relevant funnel assets to match the branding of the client’s site
- Auditing and deciding which funnel platforms could solve the client’s specific use case
- Understanding and building direct response pages such as advertorials, video sales pages, and one-click upsell pages
- Proactive communication and transparent timelines for each funnel buildout
- 2+ Years in the digital marketing, 1+ Year in design
- Platform experience with setting up product funnels on platforms such as GemPages, ClickFunnels, GoHighLevel, Kajabi, Shopify, WordPress, etc
- Worked with CPGs, cleanses, detoxes, skincare, supplements, or wellness coaching
Fill out the application on this page (check spam inbox for interview invitations 24 to 48 hours later)