Headquarters: New York, NY
SearchTides is a leading SEO and Digital Marketing Agency. We are able to build out campaigns at 5-10x the scale of a typical agency which means that we get significant client results in areas they have likely desperately wanted but struggled in the past to achieve. SearchTides shines at the intersection of performance and client relationships to bring the best of both worlds.
About the Position
We are looking for part-time Outreach Managers to join our growing team!
Outreach managers are responsible for creating and fostering relationships with journalists and bloggers as well as pitching relevant content to a variety of online platforms.
You’ll be great for this position if you can:
- Manage multiple inboxes, email address, and campaigns at the same time
- Manage a database
- Be proactive
- Learn quickly
- Adapt as needed
- Pay attention to details
You’ll be even better-suited for the position if you have:
- Existing relationships with journalists and bloggers
- A college degree (or some college experience)
- An understanding of SEO
- Experience pitching a variety of content to different platforms
- Experience using AirTable & GoogleSheets
- A Native / Fluent command of the english language
- Fast, reliable internet
- Your own computer
- To be driven and organized
- To work several hours a week during normal business hours EST
How to Apply
- Create a new googledoc
- Answer the following questions in the googledoc
- What is your name?
- Where are you located?
- Can you work between 9am-5pm EST for at least 3 hours per day?
- What is your highest level of education?
- What experience do you have that is well-suited to this position?
- Please explain the following term and how it relates to SEO in less than 100 words: backlink
- Do you have experience using GoogleSheets? AirTable? Other similar tools?
- If you could spend the day with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and what would you do?
- Send an email to [email protected] containing the link to your googledoc and make sure it is accessible to anyone with the link. Your email should ONLY include a link to the googledoc. We will not read any other materials.
We are hiring immediately. The interview process will consist of this application, a 15 minute live test, and potentially 1 more interview.