Headquarters: Philadelphia, PA
Ticketing Support Agent
Ticketing Support Agents act as the first line of communication between our clients (the venues) and customers (ticket purchasers). Your role will be imperative to the success and direction of our clients and their customers. Your goal will be to provide prompt, thorough support with one-call resolutions when possible. You will be an asset for ensuring our customers have the tools they need to use our system successfully.
This role will report directly to the Software Support Manager
● Serve as the new venue orientation specialist and deliver web-based trainings on the Seat Engine software.
● Field incoming support inquiries from both clients and customers by phone & email through our online support desk. You need to be comfortable communicating with venue management and ownership about the status of requests.
● Understand and identify client or customer’s needs and take the appropriate action to successfully resolve their question or issue in a timely manner.
● Document clear, accurate notes into support tickets and escalate to the proper department.
● Keep track of all pending issues and keep customers/clients updated throughout the resolution process.
● Become familiar with our help desk solutions database and utilize this tool as a first resource when applicable.
● Update existing help desk solution articles database and add new articles into the database when software updates or changes roll out.
● Highly organized & motivated self-starter.
● You conduct yourself in a professional manner, yet have a personality.
● Are able to work well both individually and on a team (remotely).
● Experience with leading employee or client onboarding trainings.
● Problem-solving skills: Diagnose software issues and troubleshoot accordingly, or determine next steps for escalating issues to the development team.
● Time management: Excellent time management skills and can prioritize customer/client calls and tickets to quickly address all support issues.
● Communication skills: Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills to understand customer/client issues, communicate details to the Software Support Manager and clearly relay solutions to the appropriate person.
● Be comfortable asking questions to get the information you need from clients or customers.
● Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in a customer or client service role. Experience working for a software development company is a plus.
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite and help desk software is needed.
● Need a quiet work environment, isolated from all household distractions. This is a role in which the volume of work is not predictable so you need to be available for any incoming calls or emails during your scheduled hours.
● Must have high-speed Wi-Fi internet access to wirelessly connect to the phone during scheduled hours.
This role will be 12pm – 8pm EST Tuesday – Saturday.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/seatengine-ticketing-ticketing-support-agent