Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
Remote (+/- 2hrs from Germany GMT+1). C1 or C2 German Lanuage is essential
About the role:
We are seeking a highly motivated Customer Success to join our team and work with our customers from the DACH region. In this role, you will manage the customer lifecycle from day 1 through renewal, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service and support. You will improve our CSM processes and set up the infrastructure (tools, processes, way we work) to be highly impactful. You will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, engineering, and product teams to align on customer needs and company strategy. You will also serve as the point of contact for your customers and drive them to specific business outcomes on their timelines.
Preferred experience & culture:
- Drive customer adoption and ensure successful onboarding to increase customer retention and revenue;
- Build and improve our CSM processes and set up the infrastructure to be highly impactful on the customer journey;
- Onboard and support Secfix customers through the lifecycle of their certification journey;
- Become an expert in ISO 27001, GDPR and other forms of compliance
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, engineering and product teams to align on customer needs and company strategy;
- Serve as the point of contact for your customers in the DACH region and drive them to specific business outcomes on their timelines;
- Write and record educational content for our knowledge base.
- English (fluent) and German (native or fluent);
- Great time management skills and excellent at organizing things;
- Excellent communication skills;
- 1+ years of experience in customer success, customer experience, or account management roles at a high-growth B2B SaaS company;
- High comfort level talking through loosely technical concepts with a technical
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Support, Engineering,
- Energetic and engaged with remote culture;
- Know your way around Intercom, Clickup, Google Spreadsheets, GPT-3/GPT-4 and Notion;
- Other languages;
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
Opportunities for Growth:
- Develop and implement new processes and strategies to improve customer satisfaction and retention;
- Help shape the direction of the company’s product roadmap and business strategy;
- As Secfix grows and reaches certain milestones, you may get the opportunity to receive shares in the company.
We are very proud of our Secfix values – and look for candidates who share them. They are:
- We are obsessed with our customers. We start with the customer and work our way backward to create amazing products they love.
- We build everything in a smart way. We love working by YCombinator’s principles and preach those to our team.
- We create trust within our organisation. Transparency and ethics are within our DNA.
- We are hacky. A functional prototype delivered within 2 weeks is worth more than a perfect solution delivered in 2 months.
- We take ownership. Building a startup is about ownership and being accountable for timely delivery.
- We are leaders of remote work. We are passionately building a culture where people can be productive working from anywhere.
Benefits you get at Secfix:
- We are backed by top VCs and accelerators. Get direct access to world-class mentors.
- Industry-competitive base salary and generous equity package. We pay local rates that are at or above the market. We share this philosophy with GitLab.
- Secfix is run by international founders in Germany. We can help you move to Germany and get a visa or just hire you locally with our partner Deel. And we have a track record! Our Customer Success Manager moved to Germany from Brazil and our Account Executive from LA.
- Receive the latest tech equipment (MacBook, monitors, headphones)
- Health insurance
- Remote Workspace budget to make your home office great
- Access to co-working around the world
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- 26 vacation days per year, in addition to local Public Holidays
- 100% remote work – enhanced by our virtual office in Gather
- Virtual and on-site Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- A Personal Development Budget of 1,000 EUR per year – available for whatever you wish to support your health and fitness, mental health, and learning & development
- Have more ideas for perks? You can make them a reality at Secfix
- 30 min – Interview with our Senior Recruiter
- 30 min – Interview with our Customer Success Manager
- 60 min – CS prepared challenge presentation
- 1h30min – Final “Virtual On-Site Interview” with team & Co-Founder in Gather, our virtual office
Please note: We are an equal-opportunity employer and remote-only company. At this time, we can support hiring only within EU time zones. We work in sync using Gather as our virtual office. As a small fast-growing company, we believe in the need for an in-sync component of daily communication and therefore cannot support 100% asynchronous work. Read more about our Remote Culture here.