Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
We are looking for a motivated Content and PR Lead to join our Marketing team. Our Content and PR Lead will be responsible to manage our extensive content pipeline and PR-campaigns that help us spread the message about SecurityTrails™ and our product lineup.
- Together with the Marketing Team you will write first-class content that attracts our target audience
- Together with the team you create a unified “Voice” of the company and make sure it is used in all our messaging and content
- You will ongoingly publish articles on our marketing channels that include our website, the blog and our newsletter.
- You help our team of Researchers and Content Creators to create great content and make sure that all content aligns with our guidelines
- You proactively manage and expand our PR network and run PR-campaigns that support brand awareness
- You support other departments by writing text for our online platforms, refine job descriptions, etc.
- Native English speaker
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- You work data driven and understand how to interpret data, bonus points if you previously worked with Google Analytics
- Background in the IT industry with related knowledge about IT Security topics. Knowledge with other IT.
- Experience with video content is a plus
If you are also able to align our data products with our business goals, we would like to meet you.
Perks and Benefits
- Working full-time remotely
- Trips to team meet ups are paid
- Teammates from countries all over the world
- Monday till Friday working days
- Paid vacations
- Educational support
- Great company culture
Visit us to learn more about our remote work culture and our further open jobs!