Headquarters: Miami Beach, Florida
We are looking for a seasoned DevOps Engineer with significant skills and experience. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, level of English proficiency and location.
- Full time – we expect people to put in 40 hrs a week or more
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Salary: $40-$55/hr USD or 70-100k USD/year – depending on skills, speed, experience, proficiency in our tech stack, location, English fluency, communication, leadership abilities, work hustle & drive, personality, plusses listed, etc…
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities – people who can take on a leadership role.
We will not accept people without 2+ years of professional experience.
- 2+ years of professional dev-ops experience
- Django OR Flask
- Docker: Dockerfiles + containers orchestration of choice (docker-compose, ECS, kubernetes)
- AWS OR Azure OR Google cloud
- Git: basic ops + history manipulation (rebase, interactive rebase, stashing, patches)
The Ideal Candidate:
- Can debug an issue anywhere: backend, frontend, platform
- Has 5+ years of professional experience
- Has Security Engineer Experience
The ideal candidate has solid understanding and usage experience of the following technologies:
- Django Rest Framework
- mypy, typing
- Designing docker images
- Bash Shell
- Advanced history manipulation
- Basic DBA skills
- API Gateways
- Secrets Manager and Systems Manager
- Event Bus
- and more…
Extra tech and experience is a plus.