Headquarters: Miami Beach, Florida
We are seeking a digital marketing professional with experience in media buying and advertising on Facebook and other social media platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience planning, strategizing and implementation, doing ad creation, negotiation, and post-publication analysis. The position is:
- Full time – we expect people to put in 40 hrs a week or more
- Fully Remote.
Salary: 50k-120k USD/yr depending on skills, experience, and fit for the role and the company.
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a media buyer and/or as a digital, direct response marketing professional.
- Previous high volume spending on digital platforms (over 500k dollars).
- References and case study examples which support the experience listed above and showcase an ability to manage advertising funds and create positive ROIs in a digital marketing context.
A supreme Media Buyer
- Has an extensive knowledge of advertisement purchasing platforms.
- Is comfortable managing multiple media campaigns simultaneously which target different demographics, utilize separate strategies, and operate independently.
- Is a creative strategizer and has a nuanced understanding of how brand presence translates to advertising platforms. They also aren’t afraid to entertain unique and non-standard approaches in order to engage consumers.
- Is relentlessly analytical and unforgiving in their assessment of a campaign’s performance. They have the ability to identify areas of weakness based on statistical feedback and make necessary adjustments.
- Is a gifted negotiator and communicator.
- Is open to new ideas, is a logical thinker, and is flexible enough to move between working autonomously and collaboratively.
What the day-to-day looks like:
- Working with other members of the marketing team to brainstorm campaign ideas, create plans to implement those ideas, and identify the most effective strategies.
- Constructing media plans which overview the entire process of a campaign start to finish including budgeting, design, implementation, and post-production analysis.
- Creating and designing ads that will drive potential client engagement and create positive ROIs.
- Communicating with media representatives to coordinate times, days, lengths, sizes, and placements of advertising materials that create the most profitable company outcomes.
- Analyzing ongoing campaigns and large volumes of data to assess what aspects were most effective, which were detrimental, and using programmatic approaches to reintegrate the most useful aspects into future campaigns.
- Overseeing the entirety of SelfDecode’s brand presence on social media platforms.
- Collaborating with a team of like minded colleagues in a positive work environment where you will be given the freedom to use the skills you have to do what you love.
- Experiencing doing remote work, especially in advertising or with marketing teams.
- Working knowledge of conversion rate optimization.
- A background in health and wellness.
- Proven examples of managing high volume media buys.