Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
At a high level we need an SDR who can come in and help us scale our sales and prospecting. This is a new role for us, so we’re looking for a self-starter who can get results and be a bit scrappy. Your role will mainly be sales, but someone who is organized, and can work in tools like Slack and Clickup is also a plus. We’re looking for people who have a proven track record of results in B2B/agency sales, please share any relevant work examples.
Your job will mostly be:
– Prospecting to find new leads and book discovery calls.
– Getting on discovery calls with provided/inbound leads
– Creating sales presentations.
– Closing sales, following up with warm leads
– Keeping the CRM up to date (Pipedrive)
– Working with operations to hand off closed sales.
- High-level English writing skills
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, Calendar etc.)
- Experience with Pipedrive
- You’ve used apps like Klaviyo, Bronto, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Drip, Active Campaign, aWeber, ConvertKit etc
Love to haves:
- Experience with Slack
- Understands our Project Management tool ClickUp (like Asana or Trello)
- Per above, experience with Klaviyo is highly preferred
Work with a fully remote team, wherever you want – whenever you want. You will work directly with the founder and have the opportunity to shape the sales department based on your input. You’ll be our first sales team member with a fast-growing agency in a white-hot market and build relationships with a variety of e-commerce store owners. You could help us double or triple our sales in a matter of months. Expect anywhere from $30,000 – $130,000 a year.
If you think you’re a good fit for this position. Please put ilovesales at the top of your cover letter and feel free to send us any relevant work experience you have related to helping agencies scale with sales.