We are looking for Sales Development Representatives to help us convert high-volume leads and provide guidance to clients transferring their money internationally.
About the role
You’ll be the first point of contact for many of leads, which means that the customer experience and first impression needs to be first class. You’ll manage client portfolios and will be required to make and assist with outbound calls to assist with the onboarding of new clients. You will also help our clients make international payments on our online platform.
What you will do:
- Converting target prospects to sales opportunities by exploring and understanding the clients’ needs and challenges.
- Recording accurate information on both the prospects and your interaction within the CRM.
- Learn about the world of foreign exchange, building a strong understanding of our products and positioning.
- Provide guidance to clients transferring their money internationally
You’ll need the Send Service Style:
- Enthusiasm – You are the voice of Send! You’ll be passionate about supporting our client’s foreign exchange needs.
- Engaging – You’ll create connections with the product capabilities and ask open ended questions to establish the needs of the client.
- Great Communication Skills – You’ll communicate effectively with the Account Manager and client to ensure a smooth transition from lead to trading.
- Organisation & Computer Skills – You will take detailed notes of your communications with the client and offer them the next steps.
- Willingness to learn! – Experience in previous sales roles are appreciated, however it’s not a must! You’ll have the opportunity to access our progressive and innovative sales training.
- We expect professional proficiency in English.