This is our website: https://www.sendowl.com/
This is our help site: https://help.sendowl.com/help
Your role will be to help our merchants succeed in selling and delivering their digital products. While we rely on a ‘self-service’ approach, if a merchant is struggling, they can turn to us.
It will be your responsibility to help them as efficiently as possible. It could be anything from helping them find the right article, whipping together some Liquid Code, or creating a help article.
You will also be at the forefront of listening to merchants and working with the team on both product and help site improvements.
You’ll be working remotely, and not just because of recent times but because that’s how we’ve done it since SendOwl was founded 10 years ago. We know what it’s like to work remotely and what challenges that can bring.
Finally, to ensure we have the most overlap with our existing team, we are looking for someone in a US timezone. While working remotely does come with the flexibility of coming in early and leaving early when you need to, this is a Monday to Friday role.
Ready to join us?
- 3+ years of Technical Support experience.
- 1+ years experience working remotely.
- Native, or near-native, English speaker with exceptional written communication skills – the primary interaction with SendOwl merchants is by email.
- Experience in working with small teams.
- Show a working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Liquid Code.
- Show a working knowledge of utilizing an API.
- You have a stable, high-speed internet connection.
- Be a genuine human with compassion and empathy! You’ll get to know some SendOwl merchants by name, and they’ll get to know you as well.
- A general understanding of online ecommerce and the concepts behind it.
- Know what Hacker News, S3, and NFTs are. In other words, be genuinely interested in online tech.
While you will get to improve your knowledge and skills in this role, the right fit can look at this as an opportunity to make a real difference and over time take on the responsibility of running support end-to-end at SendOwl. Be with us for the long haul.
- Competitive compensation.
- Unlimited PTO/sick days. It’s *not* just a policy, we want people to take vacation. Just align with the team first.
- A sensible work/life balance. Our general approach is to work ~8-9/hrs day. That gives you a chance to do what you love outside of work, which means you’ll come back the next day refreshed and effective. We do sometimes get caught up in the excitement of a new feature launch and work much more. A culture of always-on long hours benefits nobody.