We are looking for a Senior Android Developer for SORAMITSU company projects.
We choose the tech we use, we have our own blockchain framework, and we create decentralized mobile products — developing the mobile client apps in-house. Among our projects are local payment systems on blockchain for universities and even national banks. Moreover — we’ve designed autonomous economic systems with decentralized governance.
We love technology and believe in open-source (check out https://github.com/soramitsu). Want to join us?
- Android stack: Kotlin, Android SDK and components: Android X, AAC (VM, Lifecycle, LiveData, Room), RxAndroid, RxKotlin
- Networking and data: OkHttp, Coroutines, Retrofit, Glide, Gson
- Dependency Injection: Dagger 2
- Experience working with popular architectures: Clean architecture, Feature modules, MVVM
- Testing: JUnit, Mockito, Robolectric, Espresso
- UI/UX: knowledge of Material Design, Atomic design
- Good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL (e.g. InnerJoin) databases, REST, git
- Background in Computer Science (algorithms, data structures, etc)
Would be great if you have:
- Experience in developing apps for blockchain
- Knowledge of decentralized systems
- Background in Software Engineering (education/ experience in the field)
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Significant attention to details
- Maintain a positive attitude while giving and receiving constructive criticism to make improvements and take appropriate corrective actions;
- Honesty and ethic;
- Be open to changes (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the work place;
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.