At Pentalog, excellence is what you’ll do. We’re guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
We are looking for an Android Developer who will join a quick-growth project, involving an Austrian FinTech start-up. As a top name on the European market, our client is known for financial innovative ideas and its platform dealing with cryptocurrency.
As an Android Developer, you will join a dynamic team with out-of-the-box thinking, that is working on the development of a native Android app. This hands-on project uses new tools and techniques for the purpose of supporting the entire application lifecycle.
Your team is responsible for enabling the client’s platform users to get the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets and cryptocurrencies, while providing them with full control over their portfolio. The mission: deliver new innovative features while maintaining the quality standards imposed by the company.
Google Play console, Kotlin, RXJava
- 4+ years of experience with Kotlin & RXJava
- Previous experience in developing and publishing native Android apps to the Google Play Store;
- A passion for mobile platforms and creating a user-friendly app;
- Good understanding of MVVM;
- Knowledge of 3rd party libraries (e.g. Dagger);
- Ability to ensure high performance in your work;
- Great teamwork skills;
- Good English language skills.
- Ensuring that the app meets the client’s quality standards, through unit tests and code reviews;
- Designing and maintaining the architecture of existing and new features alike;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, designers and technical product owners;
- Staying up-to-date with programming best practices and new technology trends.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.