Numbrs develops and provides an industry-leading, highly secure storage solution for digital currencies and aims to develop global wealth preservation for the 21st century. By constantly challenging the status quo we are able to exceed our clients’ expectations while maintaining a unique company culture.
Numbrs is a Swiss company controlled by Swiss shareholders, adhering to the Swiss standards of privacy, neutrality and stability. We are looking for world-class talents with the desire and ability to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We’ve built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Senior Blockchain Engineer to join our remote engineering team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing, releasing, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume. You enjoy learning new things and are passionate about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You are a great teammate who thrives in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- You have a passion for blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies
- Deep technical knowledge of blockchains and their data structures, especially with Ethereum and Bitcoin
- Proven expertise in building DeFi applications or multiple cryptocurrency wallets
- Professional experience in integrating with various blockchains
- Experience with high volume production-grade distributed systems development and microservice based architecture
- Strong hands-on experience with Java. Rust or Golang a big plus
- A mindset for writing readable, testable and self-sustaining quality code
- A security-minded engineer with deep understanding of encryption algorithms, cryptographic hash functions, and public-key algorithms such as ECC
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and interpersonal skills
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Kafka, Spark, and Cassandra
- Experience with CI/CD systems like Spinnaker and Jenkins
- Fluent with functional, imperative and object-oriented languages
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the financial and crypto industry
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days