At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, youâll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- Weâve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Alameda Ventures/FTX, Dragonfly Capital, Digital Currency Group, Genesis Trading, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
We are looking for a Senior Controller to drive our financial strategy, financial planning and analysis,and processes in our global corporate structure.. You will lead financial operations across our accounting and tax teams, coordinate company audits, develop banking relationships, and build financial reports for internal and external stakeholders. As a Senior Controller you will collaborate with the executive team to make decisions regarding the company’s financial vision and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in accounting, finance and management, and understands the regulatory and tax complexities.
- Assist our accounting team to ensure all financial processes are in order
- Work closely with our co-founder, general counsel and senior leadership to create a Finance function that can support our next high scale growth
- Responsible for treasury management, invoice organization, maintaining balance sheets, cash reconciliation, payroll etc.
- Provide support to the financial planning and analysis efforts of the US and Singapore teams
- Manage cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Evaluate and prepare financial statements, reports and ensure the integrity and accuracy of the information
- Oversee legal compliances on all financial functions
- Develop and maintain close relationships with banks, third-party vendors and other financial institutions
- Strong finance-based analytical and excellent planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2-4 years of experience as a Controller, or equivalent accounting leadership
- 7-10 years of experience in accounting/finance
- Comfortability working in a global corporate structure or familiarity with transfer pricing models
- Tech Startup experience is highly desirable(Ideally post Series B)
- Fintech/ Crypto experience preferred
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and legal documents
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings (i.e. Traditional and Roth 401(k))
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials…whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You’ll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm US is an equal opportunity employer.