Why work at Tilda?
- Create a product which will redefine medical innovation: Tilda is a fully-integrated clinical trial network. We help pharma innovators leverage our unprecedented data insights, to better execute their clinical trial programs. Thus, we have the chance to institute a meaningful impact on millions of lives. You can help us realize that goal.
- Work with some of the best engineers in the world: We are a team of repeat founders, who have built companies in cloud infrastructure, mobile security and life sciences. Our small team of founding engineers are passion driven, and have a long history of achievement.
- Tackle our most interesting and impactful problems: Our team is still small, and people wear many hats. You’d jump between product, marketing, internal tools, process — participating in every phase from inception to implementation. Absolutely no boredom.
- Join us at a magical time: We’ve hit revenue growth and product-market fit, which gives us a huge green field to work with. You’d join at the perfect time to shape what we build and how we grow.
About this Role
So, what will you do as a Data Engineer?
- You’ll help scale our network of sites by integrating various data silos into an integrated schema, which is scalable and queryable. This would mean understanding the interfaces which may (or may not) exist for health records software at our sites.
- You will be familiar with building robust and scalable data ETL and pipeline techniques
- You’ll build improvements to performance and reliability of our backend and infrastructure — such as, improving the reliability of our data sync.
- You’ll work with our product team to propose and discuss new data metrics, automation workflows, processes or product features.
This might be for you if…
- You have experience scaling production software. You’ve worked on a product experiencing rapid growth and understand what needs to be done to scale to the next level.
- You can readily learn most technologies as you go. To you, technologies are about tools and tradeoffs, not an ideology.
- You care about the business implications of anything you build. You’re not just going after cool stuff — you understand the balance between craft, speed, and the bottom line.
- You’ve spent meaningful time as a senior engineer or tech lead — or even better, you’ve managed a team before.
Bonus: You’re familiar with machine learning techniques and have worked on NLP / Image based entities extraction techniques.
Note: We are a remote-first company and are looking for team members who are comfortable with remote work. We are open to any region / timezone as long as you are self-motivated and can demonstrate a strong work ethic.