MedRecord is looking for Dutch based developers to help change people’s lives in their daily health care activities. We are a technology company inspiring people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through different experiences with digital things and proven advise that encourage people to get rid off unhealthy behaviour.
Remote: we are a virtual company for already the previous 12 years. So yes we want you to live inside The Netherlands, but you can pick any spot you wish.
We are looking for senior level engineers to join team in The Netherlands. Our team is responsible for delivering software solutions to support our customers and partners. You will participate in the full Agile development cycle, from working with designers and product manager to determine requirements and creating tickets, to developing features and fixing bugs, writing unit tests and delivering builds. You will also learn from us and share your knowledge to make us better too.
We all care about what we do. As a Senior Engineer, your code and decisions will be visible, and will influence our users.
It is expected that the senior will extend our stack we have right now with lots of Java on backend and Angular, Storybooks for components on frontend. Please have a look at our website for interesting cases we have running.
- Define either the frontend or backend stack (based on your skills)
- Take care we stick to our certification guidelines
- Work closely with the designer and the team
- Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements
- Work effectively as part of a team, but also act as self-driven and organised person
- Be hardworking, honest, enthusiastic and flexible
- Take accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism
- European citizen
- 4+ years of professional and relevant experience
- Professional experience in Git and Gitflow
- Able to develop certified software
Nice to have
- Experience with Git, Jenkins
- Knowledge of HL7 FHIR
- Continuous Integration tooling and automation processes
- Work experience in test driven development: designing and developing unit, component and functional tests and test infrastructure