As creators of innovative software for the future market of iGaming, Ancient strives to go against
the traditional route of building slot machine software. We operate with the firm belief that we’re
building desirable software for the next big spending generation: younger players who are seeking iGaming entertainment to enjoy themselves and with friends. With that in mind, we’re now
looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team, helping us to maintain not only a fun environment but also a reliable one, while we build and grow Ancient further. We are looking for someone who can commit to 40 hr weekly work while in a fully remote yet super collaborative environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a flat structured rapidly growing team of multicultural professionals on an anytime : anywhere remote business model. Sounds interesting?
What you will do:
- Manage scalable, highly-available, performant systems and ensure their continuous up-
- Manage, administer and optimise Postgres databases on Cloud SQL for heavy traffic
- Optimising performance on current micro-services and provide continuous support for optimising future features
- Research, evaluate and implement various technologies to improve our platform efficiency, performance and availability.
- Become a member of our engineering culture, learning from other talented people, and sharing your own knowledge.
- Participate in technical discussions as part of the team. You should be ready to challenge our architecture, propose changes, and ultimately implement them.
Examples of projects you’ll be working on:
Community social gaming platform targeted towards CSGO
players, with unique in-house custom built games such as Roulette, Crash, Unboxing,
PVP with the capability to bet and win Skins in real-time
Buy and open Mystery Boxes in real-time featuring the Un-
boxing game where people can unbox real life products and have them shipped to their
https://www.hypeup.com (currently in development) is an item focused iGaming brand
where users may wager their balance or items from their “Inventory” vs other people’s
items from their Inventory such as Watches, Electronics, Sneakers and more, and may
redeem their contents physically upon withdrawal.
These projects use the same codebase and share libraries of components and modules.
Who we’re looking for must have:
- Postgres 9.6 administration experience
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform
- Problem solving and analytical skills who is able to identify complex technical problems and react quickly to address them
- Experience with Kubernetes, Redis, NodeJS, Apollo GraphQL Server is considered an
What’s on offer?
- Fully remote flexible working
- Young, flat structured rapidly growing company
- Duplicating multiple brands
- Diverse portfolio: gamified e-commerce, video game arcade, iGaming
- Entirely modern stack, no legacy code
- And a great remuneration package!