We are seeking a Remote Senior Flutter Developer based in the United States to join our team of engineers in Mount Pleasant, SC. At this time we are not looking for candidates outside of the United States to fill this Remote/Telecommute position.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on software solutions that utilize modern web technologies to provide world-class solutions that serve the wellness industry.
In addition to the details outlined below, the successful candidate will have expert level understanding and experience with Object Oriented Programming and the Flutter framework, will be self motivated, and have a love for learning and new technology. Charm, a winning smile, a couple of eccentricities, and a great sense of humor will fit nicely into our culture.
- Build iOS and Android mobile applications using the Flutter framework
- Have extensive knowledge and experience implementing code that utilizes the full power of today’s mobile devices
- Implement custom user interfaces quickly and accurately
- Build state management into your mobile applications
- Create build pipelines for automated app building and deploying, in various environments
- Design, scope, and estimate complex applications at the feature level
- Envision and develop features to help build new mobile applications
- Enthusiastically collaborate with a small team to plan projects at the task level
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices
- We value a passion for learning and the self-awareness of how you learn best
- 5+ years of industry experience in software engineering
- Mastery of Flutter, Android, and iOS
- Exceptional test-driven development patterns
- Up-to-date on mobile OS releases and features
- Possesses exceptional judgment, problem-solving skills, and an analytical mindset
- Understands engineering best practices such as continuous integration
- Ability to work in areas outside of your comfort zone and motivated by personal growth
- Nice to have: experience designing and deploying APIs and building scalable RESTful services
- Nice to have: demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
What 2Book can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Company culture focused on iterative improvement, collaboration and getting stuff done!
- Flexible work environment with an inviting, open workspace and plenty of sunlight!
- Casual dress code
- Health benefits paid by the employer
- 401(k) w/ matching