We are looking for a Senior Front end (React) Developer to join one of our cross-functional product development teams and the front-end community of practice. You will work with talented and inspiring colleagues grouped in autonomous teams, working on a specific domain of our products and catering for our growing product portfolio. We operate in a flat organizational structure, and each team member is influential in technical decisions and process improvements, meaning you will have a direct impact on the company’s future as we are in an exciting phase of rapid scale up.
Since our launch in 2016, Marketer is now one of Europe’s leading proptech companies, offering unique SaaS digital marketing solutions. We currently partner with prominent real estate agencies and property developers in more than 20 countries, across 6 continents. Our solutions are created to improve how real estate is sold, and the positive effect has recently been documented through an in-depth case study done over three years. We call it the Marketer Effect, and the results are astonishing.
This is a full-time position working remote, joining our growing team of developers. We will help you to set up a great workstation at home, offering hardware and a desk. Our fun and inclusive culture is something we take pride in, and since you will be working remote, we will fly you to Oslo a couple of times a year to meet the rest of the team. If you at some point wish to relocate to Norway, we will also assist you with the relocation and visa applications.
As our Front end Developer, you will:
- Ensure successful planning, development and launch of new services, as well as aid in maintaining and ensuring stability and scalability of our existing solutions.
- Take part in influencing decisions and processes at our company.
- Play a central role in our development efforts with much freedom in choosing and recommending technology, architecture, and solutions best suited to solve the challenges at hand. It is important that your work hours are within GMT +1.
- Work with the UI/UX designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years of close collaboration with both designers and back-end developers
- Proven React experience
- Capability to review and design back-end API based on UI design plan
- Experience with building UI components with designers
- Team development experience with CI service, GitHub
Good to have, but not a requirement
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or Python
- Familiarity with one or all of the following: Tailwind, Next.js, Typescript
- React hooks
- Leadership and management skills
What’s in it for you
- We believe people are at their happiest and most productive when they work on their own schedule and are open to discuss flexibility in working hours regarding start and finish times.
- We take your personal and professional development seriously. We offer competitive salaries, good health insurance, and a generous training budget.
- You will learn from working with ambitious and talented professionals as well as contribute with your own expertise, sharing knowledge and experiences.
- You will be given time and opportunity to get to know the company well, and we will provide the necessary training for you to succeed and develop further in your career. We are looking for a colleague who wants to build a future at Marketer, and the position can over time be adapted according to your goals and your personal development.
- From time to time, employees are also invited to join and participate in the company’s employee share incentive program. You can read more about that here.