Imagine texting with artists, celebrities, visionaries—the leaders you respect and admire—the same way you do with your mom or best friend. Imagine texting with your fans, supporters, or patrons that very same way, with smart, powerful tools to help you engage in direct, meaningful communication. At scale. This is the reality we’re building at Community.
We’re already busy helping some of the most prolific community leaders reach and respond to their members in a way that outperforms the pay-to-play, throttled engagement of traditional social media platforms. Community is not an evolution of social media, it’s a break away from it. A fresh start to communication altogether.
About the role and your impact:
As one of our first Senior Front-End Engineers, you will have enormous influence over the look and feel of community. You will be empowered to make decisions that drive front-end development and help define our developer experience as whole. You will work in an environment that fosters creativity and collaboration, values diversity and unique perspective, and provides endless possibilities for growth.
You can expect to:
– Play a key role in the initial launch of a product that will be used by millions
– Work on the most impactful surfaces of our web and mobile products
– Engage in code reviews, design sessions, and work cross-functionally
– Be encouraged to participate in open-source projects and share your work
and ideas at events, conferences, and our blog (coming soon!)
What You’ll Bring:
– Have real-life experience building web/mobile apps in a collaborative
coding environment (Open Source contributions count)
– Enjoy finding creative solutions to technical challenges and appreciate the
balance between strong convictions and a pragmatic approach
– Show curiosity about the world and desire to learn and grow
Our Tech Stack + Process:
– We are an agile team that follows scrum methodology