From VR to education, we take on complex engineering challenges to build modern, user centric applications
Bringing together our creativity, experience and passion, our clients are making a difference in the lives of their customers with our expertise.
Thats why we value people more than anything else Were a friendly, supportive and inclusive team that is growing fast and would love you to join us!
Within Aduro, as a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work over different stacks, whether that’s building brand new micro-services or maintaining current applications. Our frontend usually resolves around React (& Next) and our backend is generally Laravel or Node. We deploy completely serverless using API Gateway and Lambda or through Kubernetes, working with Terraform as the provisioner. Our CI/CD pipelines allow you as a developer to focusing on doing what you love. Writing code and seeing the changes in production!
Through in house training, code reviews and an external training budget we are actively building our expertise together and you’ll be able to grow your skills as Senior Full Stack Engineer.
No day is the same, you better be up for the challenge!
Working with Aduro as a Senior Full Stack Engineer will be a challenging and rewarding experience, you’ll be pushed to grow your skills and learn something new almost every day. Alongside the benefits of working with a company that is constantly evolving it’s use of modern technologies, you’ll receive the following –
- £60-80k DoE
- Company laptop, curved monitor and chair
- Flexible working hours – we rely on you to get the job done, we don’t mind when you do it
- Fully remote
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas leave + day off on your birthday (if it’s a weekday)
- Friendly, supportive and inclusive culture
- Yearly training budget of up to £1000
- Complete trust and autonomy in your role, take ownership of your code and be creative
- Statutory pension contributions