Here at Auth0 we’re focused on securing the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. We’re currently hiring a Senior Full Stack Engineer to be part of our Ecosystem team.
This is a core engineering team who creates and evolves a vibrant ecosystem and facilitates the connections between our customer, our partners, and our platform. This team enables partner developers to connect their solutions with our platform to build a bespoke identity solution for Auth0 customers, who enjoy a large variety of partner-supplied solutions that make it easy to extend and customize the Auth0 platform to their needs.
Our work enables a more secure, fully featured internet. As more developers stop wasting time building their own half-baked security solutions and use Auth0’s well-thought-out ones, they have time to build new things and focus on innovations.
- Are remote-by-design. Work from anywhere, your office is wherever you are (but we also have multiple physical locations around the world).
- Focus on delivering real customer value. Everything we do assumes we only succeed if our customers do.
- Trust and respect each other. Building a new product is like hacking a new path through the jungle. We’ve got your back. We expect the same from you. We respect our differences and use them to our advantage.
- Hold ourselves to high standards. We take pride in work done well, and constantly push ourselves towards personal betterment.
- Collaborate by nature. We believe a team is bigger than the sum of its parts.
- Innovate through experiments, failure, and learning. Failure is part of our process, no blame attached.
- Are transparent. We are making an explicit effort to share all data relevant to the making of better decisions.
- Bring passion to everything we do. Our common driver is trying to accomplish something meaningful.
- Design, build, and maintain solutions for the Auth0 Marketplace and dashboard
- Collaborate with partners to build and enrich the ecosystem around Auth0 products and platforms
- Improve the reliability, monitoring, and operations of our distributed services
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices
- Collaborate with cross-discipline team members from multiple teams
You’d be an excellent fit if you:
- Have experience engineering web applications, and are comfortable with full stack development
- Have experience with React, Node.js, and RESTful APIs
- Have attention to details, and make user experience a top priority
- Place a high value on security
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental milestones
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a dynamic work environment
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
Bonus points if you:
We do not expect you to be an expert in everything below, only that you can learn the less familiar fast:
- Experience building ecosystems with partners and support growth through marketplaces
- Experience with payment systems and ecommerce
- Experience with design systems and tooling
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Experience designing and building highly reliable, scalable, service-oriented systems.
- Experience working on Identity and Access Management software and concepts.
- Knowledge of additional languages and technologies, such as Golang, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Groovy, and bash.
- Experience working in a global remote-first organization
It’s not expected that a single candidate has expertise in all these areas. We’re looking for professional engineers, who can quickly learn and adapt as our systems and situation changes, rather than candidates with a rigid skill set. You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.