We develop the most successful Freemail services in Germany – GMX and WEB.DE – and are currently looking for a Senior iOS Developer for our office in Munich. As a member of the iOS Mobile Development Agile team your work will be geared to advancing the worldwide success of our products. By deploying and utilising leading edge technologies, you will be designing and developing new functionalities for millions of domestic GMX, WEB.DE, as well as mail.com and 1&1 users worldwide. You will have the opportunity to work with open source projects and take advantage of “slack” days where you can try out new technologies or develop pet projects and thereby actively improve your knowledge and skills.
- You will write structured and testable code in Swift and be able to maintain existing Objective-C code while following agile practices.
- You will create new Unit and UI Tests and improve the existing ones.
- You will deliver high quality code and contribute your know-how by the way of code reviews, technical discussions and Proof Of Concept projects as well as coach and onboard new colleagues.
- You will enrich our products with your own ideas and give technically sound feedback to product owners and UI/UX with regard to new features.
- You can take advantage of regular slack days to work on personally desired product features, learn more about exciting new technologies and other similar topics.
Have you completed a technical degree or comparable work experience? Are you interested in becoming part of an agile iOS team and are keen to make use of new technologies? Are you a driven to deliver outstanding apps and features? Are you showing a “hands-on” work attitude? In that case, we’re looking to receive your application. Skills and Experience:
- You should be familiar with Swift, Objective C, Cocoa and Core Data, where you command excellent specialist know-how.
- You should have experience in Unit- and UI Testing, Continuous Integration as well as interaction with source code management tools such as Git.
- You should be experienced with Client-/Server technologies such as REST, HTTP and JSON.
- You should be an independent, strong communicator and enjoy agile working approaches in teams.
Reference ID: 909