We’re looking for the BEST Backend Java Developer and we’ve arrived to the conclusion that we need to open to the world!
Napptilus Tech Labs is a venture builder located in Barcelona, Spain, and we need a backend developer team lead for our most important project, which is now on fire (in the good sense of the word, of course). Possibility of working 100% remote from anywhere in the world!
What do we need from you?
– Experience using Java and Spring Boot.
– Knowledge about databases (SQL and No-SQL) such as: SQL, Postgre, MySQL, Oracle, MariaDB, DB2, MongoDB, Couchbase…
– Maven, GIT
– Ant, Maven, Gradle…
– Kafka, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ…
– Experience within micro services architecture.
– Aprox 4+ years of experience
– FLUENT SPANISH, English at a professional level.
– Experience or interest in leading teams.
– Availability to work in the Spanish timezone.
What do we offer?
– Working in an international project on the retail sector, we’ve been more than 10 years rocking this challenge!
– The best team all over the world: you’ll know some authentic gurus in their areas.
– Learning: you’ll learn a lot from our team and we’ll also listen any idea you have regarding learning or improving new skills (courses, meetings…)
– 25 days of vacation.
– Remote (full remote or a mix between home and the office)
– Flexible schedule: set your own timetable!
– Competitive salary according to experience.
– Breakfast at home for your birthday! 😛 (only in Spain)
– Possibility of having restaurant, public transport and kindergarten card 🙂 (only in Spain)
If you think that you could fit, just contact me via LinkedIn (Desirée Almela Cornejo) or mail me your CV at [email protected]