Job Title: Senior Node.JS Developer
Our incredible growth has created an opportunity for us to add a Developer to help drive the development of our industry leading care websites and review engine.
The Development teams’ operations span all aspects of the business from the customer facing websites, admin CRM systems, microservice API’s, React front-ends and third-party integrations. This role supports both the websites and systems of our company and the development team itself.
You will be a key part in developing our new node.js platform using a modular micro service based architecture. Working within a mixed skill pod with four other developers you will tackle entirely new system projects as well as the migration of existing systems.
This is a remote position that will require some commuting to West Berkshire on a quarterly basis once the business returns to normal post covid-19 operations.
· Minimum five years’ experience of Node.js
· Familiarity with Git
· Designing/implementing with RESTful APIs and Microservices
· Ability to interact with SQL/NoSQL databases and write performant queries
· Flexible skillset covering a wide range of development
· CI/CD pipelines
· Azure / Cloud platforms
· SQL query design and improvement
· Jira / Atlassian ecosystem
Salary and Benefits:
· £60k salary
· £4,000 per annum discretionary company bonus scheme
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
· 6% employer pension contribution
· Access to free perks and discounts through Perkbox
· Long Service Awards
· Company and Team nights out