Reporting to the Director of Product Design, the Senior Product Designer will work with our product managers, developers, restaurant customers, and across our other teams to handle interaction and interface obstacles. We are looking for someone who loves bringing visual design together with UX design to create amazing products. All of Olo’s openings are open for remote workers that are US based.
What You’ll Do
- Design and prototype new user experiences based on product requirements.
- Communicate solutions visually through sketching, storyboards, and flows.
- Craft rapid prototypes for team communication and user testing.
- Translate UIs across all devices and screen sizes.
- Guide the development and communication of clear design guidelines, patterns, libraries, and assets.
- Validate designs through research, including competitive analysis, data analytics, and interaction with clients and end-users.
- Prioritize different design problems by understanding their significance and influence on our overall ecosystem.
- Contribute to the development of the Olo design language and system.
What We’ll Expect From You
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer.
- Portfolio demonstrating UX and visual design principles and technical expertise.
- Passion for user-centered design, visual design, and an understanding of how to unite user goals with business goals.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin, Marvelapp, and other design tools.
- UX disciplines such as UX research methods, information architecture, usability testing and content strategies.