The Regional Trainer plans, conducts, coordinates, creates, updates, and implements the training program for the sales staff and other departments. The ideal candidate will be business-driven, âpeople-centricâ with a high sense of customer service willing to contribute and drive a strong culture of employee engagement. In addition, to guarantee success in this position, the ideal candidate should exhibit strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of Training, Learning & Development functions. As we are in a fast-paced environment, the top candidate should be comfortable navigating a complex environment, be effective at managing both the sales expectations and the training areas, and have a strong focus on PosiGenâs business model. This position is essential, to help increase the overall performance of our teams and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides consultation on training and development-related topics & works closely with the Director of Learning and Development.
- Manages and supports the execution of globally and regionally aligned training programs
- Identifies training and development needs within Sales and other departments through job analysis, appraisal schemes, and regular consultation with managers and Human Resources departments.
- Works together with all Regional Trainers and corporate sales training to produce programs that are beyond expectations to all relevant parties in the business
- Supports the development of regional and national induction programs and roll-out global role-specific development paths
- Actively contributes in the creation of eLearning and blended learning programs
- Considers the costs of planned programs and keep within budgets while assessing the return on investment of any training or development program.
- Produces training materials for in-house courses.
- Amends and revises programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment.
- Helps department managers and trainers solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Keeps up to date with developments in training and coaching by reading relevant journals, going to meetings, and attending relevant courses
- Announces and registers upcoming courses on all available platforms
- Devices and follows up on individual learning plans.
- Ensures that all Regional and National Sales Staff have been trained and developed according to the minimum qualification level described in the Sales Career Path
- Evaluates individuals, training, and development programs
- Completes individual behavior analysis and assessments
- Performs additional duties required as needed
- Highly motivated and energetic, self-starter; well-equipped to motivate and inspire others.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Be able to make complex information simple and easy to understand.
- Knowledge of sales process and best-in-class sales methodologies
- Strong awareness and knowledge of how to drive an ecosystem sales cycle.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools preferred.
- Proficient in the use of computer systems, and knowledge of training related technologies to include SAP Litmos, Adobe, Capitate and Creative Suite
- Creative problem-solving skills with the vision of thinking outside the box
- Ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of eLearning, video, and virtual learning
- Demonstrated history of work with minimal supervision and taking independent initiative
- Commitment to Excellence â Identify what needs to be accomplished and take action to achieve a standard of excellence beyond job expectations
- Corporate Values â Understand, embrace, and integrate PosiGenâs corporate values into everyday duties and responsibilities
- Customer Service – Identify and respond to current and future needs by providing excellent service to internal customers (employees)
- Safety and Security â Promote a safe work environment for employees
- Teamwork â Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside or outside the organization
- Bachelors degree in training/development or industry related field OR equivalent experience
- 4-5 years direct experience in training and development in a sales environment a plus
- Expert facilitator skilled in engaging audiences via presentation & learning activities. Sandler Trained and CPLP preferred.
- Proficiency with Google Workspace preferred
- Experience with a variety of concepts and procedures in the areas of adult learning, training modalities, and skills development
This is a Remote Eligible position within the US, except for the following states: WA, WY, ND, SD, HI, AK.
This position will require up to 35% travel domestically (~1x/month).
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.