Soliant is a consulting firm focused on helping our clients solve problems with technology. We believe in the power of transformation and alleviation of pain through well-designed and carefully constructed custom business applications.
As a Senior Developer in our Salesforce practice, you will design and develop solutions for companies around the US and the world. You will be challenged by a wide variety of business industries and problems that need solving, leveraging the array of innovative technologies from Salesforce while following mature project management processes.
Is this you?
You are a well rounded Senior Salesforce Developer who excels at devising and developing custom Salesforce solutions. You’ve got a solid Salesforce background, with proven knowledge and expertise with Apex, Lightning Framework, the Salesforce clouds, and API based integrations. You are passionate about architecting, developing, and delivering complex business solutions using Salesforce technologies, as well as various technology stacks outside of the force.com platform.
As a Salesforce.com Technical Lead, you will…
You will leverage your experience in business analysis and consulting to assess client needs, define goals, propose solutions, and identify value.
You will capture requirements, develop use cases and user stories, generate ERDs and then leverage them in architecting custom solutions to meet project goals.
Develop Relationships with Clients
Using your excellent written and verbal communication skills, you’ll consult sophisticated clients on synthesizing business needs and technical concepts.
As a reliable self-starter who likes helping people, you’ll deliver significant value for appreciative clients, and you’ll feel proud as you help dramatically improve your clients’ businesses.
Grow Your Talents
Building off of your natural curiosity and your previous work experience, you’ll gain valuable skills and get better at what you do each year.
- Lead project discovery and business analysis efforts with clients
- Design solutions that leverage Salesforce best practices, and introduce new technologies, when appropriate
- Provide estimates and scopes for projects and sales engagements
- Develop custom solutions using Apex, Lighting Framework, and Web Services/REST APIs
- Integrate Salesforce with other applications using web services and APIs
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership for other team members
- Use version control (Git) and implement Continuous Integration, when appropriate
- Work closely with practice leadership to further internal process improvement initiatives
- Grow revenue with existing clients through building trusted, long-term relationships
- Lead deployment efforts and delegate deployment tasks
- Provide support to clients, post deployment, and seek opportunities for repeat business
- Lead a development team, carve and share out development tasks from a scope of work
- Mentor other developers, help the development team to grow and learn
- Design technical frameworks that are reusable for a development team, to cut down on repetitious code creation
Expectations for a successful candidate
- 3+ years of Apex, Visualforce and Salesforce application design and development experience
- 2+ years of Lighting Framework development experience
- Experience with Salesforce CLI
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming techniques
- Expertise in Apex development – must be knowledgeable in Trigger Frameworks, TDTM, and governor limits
- Experience with Git Flow, pull requests, and code reviews
- Expected to ramp up quickly on design patterns, best practices, development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience to drive consensus and trade-off discussions
- Proficient at bridging between business needs and technical concepts.
- Curiosity, drive, creativity, and a desire to improve
- Attention to detail, commitment to quality
- Disciplined self-starter, able to be highly productive both working alone and in close collaboration with a team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Advanced Salesforce certifications
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Exposure to the following preferred:
- Lightning Web Components
- Agile methodology
- Atlassian suite of software