Treasury Management at Jack Henry & Associates is redefining the relationship between forward-thinking financial institutions and their customers. Treasury Management leverages bleeding edge technology and an industry leading product vision to make user-friendly mobile and web apps. We have a first-class API; the same API our web and mobile apps use is the same API that is open to the community to build on top of and extend.
What you and your team are working on
The Software Engineer plans, participates, and works with our team on a suite of single page applications in close cooperation with our product design and API teams. Software Engineers are constantly keeping our apps up to date with the newest development practices to offer exciting user experiences for highly secured data.
Although you work in a team you are self-motivated and able to work with independence. You want to own the deliverable from working with the product manager to define the scope all the way through supporting your work in production. You care deeply about your work, your team, and the end user. We value trust and those with a bias towards action. We have a remote-first culture that challenges you each day and supports your growth. We are confident you will love it here.
About the Treasury Management team
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture, and openness—the perfect place to make phenomenal products that have a big impact. Our work environment echoes a modern tech startup, but we have the security and benefits of a large, publicly traded company. We place high value on continuing education and contribution to, and use of, open source projects.
Our team is distributed and that means you can live and work wherever you want within the US. You’ll get the chance to choose your own tools, work with bleeding edge web technologies across the stack, and contribute to products that are used by millions of people.
This position will be hired in Charlotte, NC, Lenexa, KS, Allen, TX, or Remotely within the US.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Microsoft .NET/C#/ASP.NET.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Rest API, Web API or Web Services (Rest/SOAP/Json).
- Must have experience with .NET Core version 2.0 and/or higher.
- Must have at least one position at the Senior level Developer or Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Experience with MS Entity Framework.
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with APIs and Middleware.
- Experience with design patterns and/or SOLID principles.
- Experience with multitenancy software platforms.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.