What You'll Do
- Design and enhance the Leading Global Fixed Income e-trading platform for institutional investors
- Be part of a scrum team comprised of skilled technology professionals with the goal to revolutionize the credit and corporate bond markets
- Innovate and transform business ideas into highly utilized features and services for our customers
- Gain expertise across industry standard technologies including: Java, AWS, Kafka, Oracle, React, Redis Spring Boot and others
- Implement and support products/initiatives from infancy to maturity
- Develop and design APIs in a microservices and/or event-driven architecture in the cloud
What You Bring to the Table
- 8+ years of enterprise software development using Java
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and multi-threading programming
- Familiarity with streaming technologies such as Kafka/Redis etc.
- Experience with microservices using Spring/Spring Boot (or, ideally, hands-on experience migrating a monolithic application to a cloud-centric environment microservices)
- Experience using frontend technologies such as react or angular
- Experience with AWS
Whats in it for You
In addition to working on cutting edge technology and being more than a number in our lean and collaborative team, we offer:
- Healthcare and wellness options
- 401(k) match
- Potential to receive Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Training, tuition assistance and time for R&D
- Other perks include generous time-off policies, stipends for gym memberships, exercise equipment and similar, and access to on-site healthcare
MarketAxess Corporation and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal and state law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.