Are you a senior Swift developer looking to leave your corporate overlords and move to something more exciting? Want to work at a company founded by developers who “get it”? Excited at the prospect of being the first in-house swift guru on a growing dev team?
At Undefined, we’re looking to change direction with our iOS and Android apps. We tried the React Native route and guess what – we want you.
We’re actively rebuilding our RN app back into swift (where we started), and we’re looking for a senior, full-time dev to tackle the project and then stay on to help implement a huge list of new features on our roadmap.
Sound like a lot? Here’s what you’ll actually do:
- Daily standups with the rest of the dev team (React, FED, and Firebase devs)
- Rebuild our existing app, working closely with our UX/UI lead and a Sketch file
- Build interfaces and functionality entirely programmatically (no IB)
- Coordinate device testing and test versioning with our internal and external testers
- Get the product out to meet our deadline, and then jump right back in to add in testing and start building new features
You’ll be working on a single app to start, but we may add more apps in the future or may build some internal apps and tools.
- 5+ years of recent experience in swift on mid-sized to large apps
- 2+ years of recent experience working with Atlassian products, and specifically Jira
- 1+ year experience with Firebase or NoSQL data
What we’re offering:
- Full-time or part-time employment
- Health, life, vision, and dental insurance (full-time only)
- Paid time off
- A fast-paced but relaxed work environment
You must be authorized to work in the United States. This is a remote position for the right candidate, though we will have you out to our offices a few times a year and local candidates can work partially remote.