Full time Angular Web Developer roles available.
Working on our People First application you will be responsible for the layout, visual appearance and usability of our web-based software. You will also ensure that the maintainability of our code base remains at a very high level.
How We Work:
- To provide best possible user experience we have developed our own component library in Angular.
- Azure DevOps is used to manage backlogs, builds and releases.
- We use Agile to plan and deliver value to the end user incrementally.
- Core hours are used to minimise interruptions to developers.
- Our products are shipped at least every two weeks.
- We sponsor tech events such as Tech Nottingham and Hack24.
- You will be actively encouraged to grow your skills by pursing self-learning or attending conferences such as Angular Connect.
- You can either broaden your knowledge by learning new skills within the UI sphere, or by branching out into other areas like Java, .NET or Azure.
- We will actively work with you to help you grow.
- You will be surrounded by experienced developers.
MHR offers HR, Payroll and Analytical expertise to help our customers work smarter. With over 700 employees working across four products. A family-owned company providing financial independence serving over 1,000 customers across the public, private and non-profit sectors.
- Angular JS
- Unit Testing
- Design Patterns
- Build tools
- Use specific design, analysis and language capabilities to provide required functionality in accordance with agreed timescales and to the prevailing standards.
- Contribute to requirement and design reviews.
- Produce and execute product test plans to assure the quality of your own work prior to independent testing.
- Participate in quality assurance work, as required, to ensure delivered products are fit for purpose.
- Facilitate and fulfil tasks as a member of an agile team, using agile practices (e.g. peer reviews, Test Driven Development and daily stand-up meetings).
- Discover new technologies and techniques and adapt to dynamic business requirements.
- Where requested, lead product development exercises preparing plans, monitoring and report on progress.
- Produce and review documentation intended for internal and external publication.