- Lead talented software developers in web projects, including multiple cutting-edge startup projects, using the latest technologies to bring scale and stability while keeping development speed in mind
- Review the architecture of numerous web and mobile projects regularly
- Harness technologies to create rapid prototypes and minimum viable products in the shortest amount of time
- Participate in recurring training, mentoring of more junior developers and curation of existing coding standards and best practices as technology evolves
- It is not a hands-on position, but you must be able to dive into code and fix it if needed.
- Minimum of 12 years working experience in software development
- Extensive RDBMS experience, such as MySQL, MsSQL, MariaDb or PostgreSQL
- Substantial experience with AWS, good knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
THE PERKS We like to make sure the talent is well taken care of, and here are just some of the benefits you will enjoy:
- Top compensation based on expertise – we are only looking for top talent and pay accordingly.
- Standard 5 day work week from Monday to Friday.
- Flexible working schedule. You can choose your working hours (within reason).
- Developers and all technical team members are enrolled in our medical insurance on the first day of employment. Also, a maximum of 3 dependents can be enrolled upon hire!
- DOTA player? You can play this to your heart’s content in our private gaming room.
- Free lunch daily. We serve healthy meals at our very own kitchen (when working in our office).
- Weekly training classes about various software development and cultural topics.
Check our profile on Glassdoor to know more about us: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Arcanys-Reviews-E1764287.htm