Senior WordPress Developer
We are looking for a highly skilled developer that has experience in building websites using the WordPress and Netlify CMS framework. Candidates should have experience dealing with standard and custom theme development, plugin selection, plugin development, security, performance, mobile-first design, and custom integrations.
This position is for a remote candidate.
- Must be able to work EDT business hours. 8am – 5pm New York time.
- Must be dedicated, passionate and hard-working. Attitude is everything.
- Must be able to work with a team and collaborate remotely. Hard workers and self-starters please apply.
- Must have experience working in an agency production environment
- Must have experience with custom themes and custom plugin development
- Experience building E-commerce sites on the WooCommerce framework.
- Experience in creating websites with popular WordPress page builders such as Gutenberg Block, Elementor, WP Bakery page builder, etc.
- Experience with custom API integrations.
- Experience with WordPress REST API/GraphQL.
- Able to work with Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Invision and Figma files.
- Should have good understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
- Must be able to produce quality bug-free work.
- Should be good in debugging and troubleshooting issues .
- Must be thoughtful and bring good ideas to the table.
- Knowledge of headless WordPress architectures will be a plus.
- WordPress VIP experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Netlify CMS will be a plus.
- Knowledge of frontend technologies Vue.js, React.js and Next.js a plus
What You Will Do
- Work with a team of developers, BA, PM, QA, to execute strategies and implement solutions
- Develop front-end and back-end for WordPress and Netlify websites
- Review features requests, provide feedback and develop/maintain features
- Build new sites per approved designs and specifications
Our Hiring Process:
We have a 2-part hiring process that includes a written code test and then a video interview.
- Code Test
In order to qualify for the position, you must pass a code test that takes 2 – 4 hours to complete.
The first interview is technical and the second interview is more personal in nature.