Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We seek the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) consultant “MVP” to join our sales team.
In this role, you’ll serve as the face of SEO Sherpa to new sales inquiries, taking them from warm leads to closed deals.
You will guide prospects through our process, explaining each step in plain-speak. You will adopt a consultative sale process, asking questions to understand a prospect’s needs before diagnosing their SEO issues and opportunities.
From there, you’ll audit the prospect’s site and market and develop end-to-end SEO strategies that deliver on their goals.
Week to week, you will manage dozens of inbound leads, taking them from first contact to discovery calls and then from strategy walkthrough to client onboarding. You will act as a seamless bridge between the sales and operational teams.
Your role will encompass SEO auditing, strategy development, pitch presentations, telesales, negotiation, and sales administration. We’re looking for someone who can do all of this and then some.
In this role, you’ll require cutting-edge SEO and PPC know-how and excellent sales skills (or the ability to learn sales quickly). Don’t worry. We’ll give you sales scripts and plenty of training so you have the best chance to succeed.
Note – Preferably, you should be in the United States and/or able to work according to the United States, Eastern Standard Time (EST) zone.
Previous SEO/PPC experience is required, and a passion for digital sales and fun going attitude is a must.
If you answer “YES” to all of these, this role will be a good match:
- You’ve proven experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) across various industries. From Ahrefs to Semrush, you’re adept with SEO tools and technologies and can use their insights, to create robust SEO strategies.
- You have a strong background in sales, particularly in the digital marketing industry. High ticket sales experience is a HUGE plus but not essential. If you are a sales superstar but lack high-ticket experience, we’ll teach you.
- You have a passion for search engine marketing, but you view business and marketing from a holistic perspective. You would describe yourself as “full stack” because you are highly versatile and have a firm grasp of all online channels – not just search.
- You can communicate highly complex technical concepts to all levels of understanding. You can explain advanced SEO issues in plain English to even the most novice marketer or business owner. In short, you know how to get your point across. Whether you’re writing an email or in a pitch presentation, your communication style is always concise and compelling.
- Building relationships is your forte. You use your skills to establish trust and rapport instantly, both externally with potential clients and internally with our team.
- You are a motivated self-starter, with competitive greatness in your genes. Nothing rouses you more than hitting KPIs and smashing sales targets.
Cool stuff you’ll get:
- Base salary, uncapped commission plan, and lots of warm leads.
- The opportunity to work with a talented team on an important mission.
- Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
- Radical transparency across business metrics and information (we call this “open for business”).
- When the company does well, so will you. 8-15% of the net profit gets shared amongst the team members you included.
- Regular training, professional workshops, and book purchases are covered by us.
- International team retreats and meet-ups that bring together our remote-first workforce.
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client’s business.