Shogun is on a mission to help brands create the best ecommerce experiences in the world, and in the process, become the world’s best remote company.
We’ve been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices – we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in the United States.
What You’ll Do
As an Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our customers are successful and satisfied using Shogun’s Frontend software. As your customers’ main point of contact, you’ll become their trusted Shogun advisor. You will also take a proactive, solutions-based approach and work on their behalf to develop best practices regarding customer onboarding and post-sales support. Finally, you’ll be responsible for securing contract expansions and renewals, driving Shogun’s revenue growth.
- Build a trusted relationship with our enterprise clients, serving as their primary point of contact at Shogun
- Onboard our clients and help answer any product and client service-related questions
- Partner with implementation team to ensure customers have a smooth onboarding experience
- Monitor key account health metrics for each of our clients, and reach out to foster engagement
- Manage conversations regarding contract expansions and renewals
What You’ll Bring
Need to Have
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role in a SaaS business
- Experience working with enterprise-level customers
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with a passion for building strong relationships
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of ecommerce website technology and ecommmerce platforms
- Experience developing best practices and proactive customer solutions
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
We are hiring in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions without employment visa sponsorship. Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description.