Headquarters: Sofia, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
Sierra Interactive builds tools for real estate professionals to grow their businesses. As a tech startup that’s been around for 10+ years, our customers rely on our products as an essential part of their day-to-day operations. These clients keep us in business, and we’re committed to helping our clients market their services and close more deals.
As a Digital Marketing PPC Specialist, you will support our existing digital marketing team by creating and managing lead generation paid search campaigns for our Realtor clients, following our established good practices and procedures.
You’re ready to contribute to the work and culture of a growing tech startup, in that you have:
- At least 2 years of experience managing a budget of $2000/month or more in Google Search Ads
- A current certificate in Google Search Ads
- Availability to work 20 to 40 hours per week, remotely. You may be able to retain an undemanding full time job in the first few months; however, as our customer base continues to grow, we would definitely prefer a full time long-term commitment.
- Critical thinking
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent written English
Who this job is not a good fit for:
– PPC agencies looking for additional clients. This is not just a PPC job, this is an internal position that requires significant training on assets other than Google Ads, as well as continuous communication with other team members.
- $12/hour starting pay
- Extensive in-house training in our proven practices and internal tools.
- Flexible working hours. You will not be required to work within US office hours, or any other fixed hours.
- Friendly and positive team culture
- Opportunity for a long-term independent contractor position with one of the leading real state SaaS companies
To apply, please complete and submit this form before March 20 2022. Please take the time to answer the questions thoroughly, providing sufficient details and reasoning. Keep in mind that questions may not be as easy and straightforward as they first appear.
Successful applicants will be invited to an interview by April 9 2022.
Personal details collected will be treated as confidential and used solely for the purpose of filling this opening.