Headquarters: Munich, Germany
Who We are
simplabs is a digital product consultancy that designs and develops web applications. We realize projects with clients across the globe and teach them how along the way. Our team of experts delivers everything from ideation to design and engineering. We help clients build sustainable products that can excel their businesses over time and help them establish and improve internal expertise and experience so they can continue their journeys without us once we leave.
Who We are looking for
We are looking for a Director of New Business to help us grow the company further. You will be responsible for identifying new opportunities for growth and specific prospects as well as nurturing existing client relationships to develop business opportunities.
Ideally, you will have a network of Senior and C-Suite level contacts within a range of industry verticals. You will be comfortable using a consultative approach with these contacts to understand their needs and be able to prepare on-point project proposals (working closely with our Product Design Lead and Managing Director/Engineering Lead).
We’re a small and growing company with few established structures around marketing and sales and are looking for someone who sees that as an opportunity rather than a challenge. The right candidate for this position feels comfortable setting up a marketing and sales organization from the ground up.
- defining and executing new business campaigns
- preparing written project proposals for clients of different sizes, across industries
- setting up and managing an efficient sales pipeline
- leading end-to-end presales communication as well as post-project wrap-ups
- preparing case studies and similar materials
- native or native-like english speaking abilities
- previous experience in the agency/consulting business selling product design and development services
- an ability to articulate the value we provide to international clients
- familiarity with the tech and startup industry
- having closed EUR 100k+ B2B projects before
- an entrepreneurial mindset
- existing network of potential clients
- a good understanding of the design and technology services we provide and typical challenges our clients face
- excellent interpersonal, communication, and people skills working with international teams
- previous experience participating in (and winning) public and/or private tenders
What we offer
- competitive salary (good base salary and uncapped comissions)
- 30 days of paid vacation
- a flextime schedule to accommodate the needs of caretakers
- chance and support to attend and speak at international conferences
- a flat organization with little process standing in your way
- regular company events to meet your team members an international, communicative and supportive team flexible work environment
- we are a full remote company and all team members get to choose whether they work from home or a co-working space close to them
- notebook, screen, phone, etc. obviously as well as a coworking budget or budget for setting up a home-office
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a wider outlook of our team that not only improves our working atmosphere but also increases our productivity as a company. We are committed to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.