Headquarters: LaGrange, Georgia
Join the SiteCare team as Technical Account Manager.
A Technical Account Manager is an important role at SiteCare. We strive to provide the best WordPress support, development, and website management services in the industry, and our Technical Account Managers play an integral role in making those efforts a reality.
Technical Account Managers report directly to our Account Management Team Lead.
This role is fully remote.
- Managing client accounts: Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, understanding their objectives, and ensuring their needs are met.
- Client communication: Acting as the main point of contact for clients, addressing their questions, providing regular updates, and managing expectations.
- Identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling digital services to existing clients, as well as actively seeking new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with clients to develop digital strategies and plans that align with their business goals and objectives.
- Coordinating with various internal teams such as designers, developers, content writers, and marketers to ensure the smooth delivery of projects.
- Work with our Development Manager and Account Management team to organize and execute a steady stream of inbound development and troubleshooting requests for WordPress sites of varying complexity.
- Perform technical assessments.
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth.
- Address escalated client issues with urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Build awareness for SiteCare and its services and be an ambassador for the SiteCare brand.
- Strong WordPress consulting, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills are a requirement for this position. Candidates who cannot demonstrate this skillset will not be considered.
- 3+ years of experience as an Technical Account Manager, Web Delivery Manager, Account Manager, or a Mid to Senior Level Client Success representative.
- Strong understanding of WordPress and the overall open source WordPress landscape, including new developments and web hosting offerings.
- Proven ability to consult and guide clients in making sound decisions that bridge technology and business needs.
- Demonstrated experience driving upsells and expanding client engagements.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal, and presentation.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence and client empathy.
- Demonstrated excellence in analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Able to be agile in responding to evolving business priorities and escalating client issues.
- Strong organizational skills that will drive client satisfaction.
- A market-related salary based on your experience. Salary range of 60-90K DOE.
- We’re a fully remote team with team members located in the US and South Africa.
- Work from wherever you have access to a fast internet connection.
- Quarterly profit distributions
- Quarterly personal development stipend of $200
- A technology stipend of $2,000 for all new hires and a $2,000 refresher stipend every 2 years.