Who are we?
Sitemate is on a mission to connect the heavy industries in real-time (construction, engineering, mining manufacturing etc.)
Our first product, Dashpivot, is a platform where industrial style companies streamline and standardise their processes in a new digital format. This new digital format enables them to fill out documents and track work in the field on a mobile or tablet, and automate repetitive tasks and tracking through automated workflows and real-time analytics.
At the core of Dashpivot are ‘templates’ or ‘digital documents’ which replace time-consuming and messy Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PDFs to improve how people in the built world do work.
See some of our user reviews here:
- Capterra: https://capterra.com/p/178010/Dashpivot/
- G2 Crowd: https://www.g2.com/products/dashpivot/reviews
- Trust Radius: https://www.trustradius.com/products/dashpivot-by-sitemate/reviews?o=recent
Why work with us
We’re growing rapidly and are at the start of creating something big – with real impact. Making awesome software to power the people who build the world’s infrastructure.
If you want to:
- Provide products to people on sites that have never experienced best in class SaaS before
- Work with modern technologies, tools & processes
- Join a high performing team with a great culture
- Join early and have a global impact
What you’ll do
Senior role within the product engineering team, responsible for ensuring availability, latency, performance, capacity, scalability, security and deployment of Sitemate software.
As a senior member of the product engineering team, you’ll also contribute to the product roadmap, delivering improvements and new features to our SaaS product suite.
- Drive the improvement of the SRE and DevOps practices.
- Improve monitoring capability to give early insights into product health
- Respond to incidents, lead the process of continual improvement of technology & process
What we’re looking for
- Experience in software engineering roles
- Experience supporting applications on AWS.
- Experience building products at a fast-growing software company with a cloud-native architecture
- Computer Science, technical degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communicator able to work with a distributed team
- Deep knowledge of the AWS ecosystem
- Experience with Node.js, JS & TypeScript
- Experience debugging and monitoring applications, logging and APM.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, i.e. MongoDB, DynamoDB.
- Experience with messaging systems, event streaming, i.e. Kinesis, Kafka, SQS.
- Experience with containerization, i.e. Docker.
- Experience with serverless architecture and technologies, i.e. Lambda.
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines and IaC.
- Understanding of event-driven architecture.
- Experience with security best-practices, standards & certification