Headquarters: Aarhus, Denmark
To start because we all hate finding the perfect position in the wrong timezone. While this position is remote, we’re looking for someone who will have significant overlap (at least 5 hours) with Central European Time during a typical workday. We’re not hiring from locations that require a graveyard shift to make the overlap happen.
At Sleeknote, we’re looking for someone that will run tests that protect users and the company. Since you will be our first full-time QA position, you should be comfortable wearing multiple hats, from helping Support with an issue to testing a new feature to making sure other departments are ready for a feature release. You will also have a hand in defining how QA should work at Sleeknote.
Here are some things we’re looking for:
- You understand that communication is the most significant responsibility of your job and the one you’re least likely to get right unless you focus on it.
- When you take on a task, whether it’s huge and scary or tiny and boring, you’re going to see it through to the best of your ability.
- You have a vision for how QA should work, and working with others, take small steps each day to get there.
What we expect from our QA Lead:
- Work with the Product and Development teams in developing a QA testing strategy for features and regressions.
- Determining and running the appropriate balance of manual and possibly automated tests, as well as the types of tests (UI, API, functional/performance/load, and so on)
- Test and possibly review your teammates’ pull requests
- Support customer success in diagnosing customer issues
- Coordinate with other departments on feature releases
- Significant experience in manual software testing. Automated testing experience is a big plus.
- Advanced problem-solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to manage tasks from assignment through to production
- Have remote communication and collaboration down to an art (chat, video, email, etc.)
- A solid team player. We discuss options but all commit to one solution.
- Highly value working with people you like and respect, you’re agile, humble, trustworthy, and you’re comfortable working asynchronously, too.
- Accountable and hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail.
Even if you don’t feel you are a perfect fit for everything described, please applyas we are excited to hear from people looking to grow.