- Assure successful implementation of our enterprise-wide health equity strategy.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to execute a strategy to address the social determinants of health for our members, clients, and the communities that we serve.
- Work to integrate social determinants of health strategies into contracts, proposals, benefit designs, and initiatives that advance the enterprise health equity strategy
- Work across teams to advance investments that are data-driven, outcomes-focused, and responsive to identified community needs
- Partner to advance health equity data infrastructure development including collection, sharing, and analysis of social determinants of health data and development and implementation of plans to reduce or eliminate disparities.
- Represent enterprise with CBOs, local and state public health leaders, faith based institutions, non-profit organizations, and others .
- Propose, evaluate, negotiate, and execute large size/scope initiatives.
- Develop and manage effective internal working relationships and build trust across stakeholders and senior leaders.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Minimum: $ 75,400
Maximum: $ 158,300
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Bachelorâs Degree in Public Health, Public Policy, Communications, or related degree
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience engaging underserved communities to develop programs
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of health equity and community health
- At least 3 years experience managing complex projects
- Demonstrated experience successfully writing and/or administering grants and proposals related to community health and health equity
- Ability to travel up to 25%
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Master’s Degree in public health, public policy, social work, or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 to 8 years of professional experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand â with heart at its center â our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviorsâ¢ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.