We are always looking for new talent to join us in our mission to optimize time tracking. As one of the largest, award-winning, and top-selling app vendors in the Atlassian Ecosystem, we hire only the best and brightest.
What does Tempo do? We enable companies to grasp the true value of time and get meaningful insights into their operations. With our products, managers know exactly how their teams are spending their hours each day. From billing, to resource management, to cost tracking, we are proud to give our customers data they can use. It’s an exciting time, with lots of innovation and growth on the horizon!
Our reach is wide: we are happy to support more than 20,000 customers all over the world. We are looking for candidates to bring fresh perspectives to our amazing teams located in Iceland, Canada, and the USA.
Join us and discover the thrill of being part of a team that is not only digging deep with cool tech but also building great and reliable products our teams and customers love!
If you want to work for a fast-growing, exciting tech company, doing practical stuff and also making sure that our culture is supported, keep reading. The role is fast-paced and a varied role is for a highly organized individual able to build effective relationships.
Tempo is seeking an experienced Team Lead to join our growing development team. This person will lead a technical multidisciplinary team, tasked with integrating our technology and workflows from and into third-party tools and solutions
- Act as a key driving force in the design and development of our key product initiatives.
- Lead and mentor a team of developers in an agile environment.
- Instigate work in identifying and mitigating challenges and roadblocks in the team’s environment.
- The team lead will provide technical leadership to development teams through pairing and mentorship. This is a diverse role, where the team lead will work closely with software developers, QA engineers, product managers, agile coaches, support teams, and designers to help shape our future products.
- This role entails both facilitating team meetings such as daily standups, planning and reviews, and meeting with individual team members to foster professional growth and mentorship.
- The team lead is responsible for the technical leadership of the team, including but not limited to performance, security, quality, test coverage, documentation, and continuous integration and delivery of the software.
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years in software development.
- Experience in agile software development practices.
- Passion for clean code, testing and best practices in software development.
- Knowledge of modern web application architecture.
- Strong personal skills and the ability to lead and mentor a small team.
- Proven track record of delivering high profile projects that meet desired business outcomes.
- Experience with cloud based technologies and large-scale databases is a plus.
What’s In It For You
- Remote work options!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more
- Great office spaces in Canada & Iceland
- Diverse and dynamic teams
- Challenging and exciting work
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business
- Free breakfast and snacks
- A great range of social activities
- And so much more!!
Note: As our hiring teams are global, please submit your resume in English only!