About your role and the team:
The goal of the Application team is designing, implementing, and maintaining the core foundations and frameworks of the Customer Data Experience Platform (CDXP) to enable other engineering teams to build out their features on them. We’re also responsible for running an integrated authorization and authentication management system which controls access to our services from outside, as well as inter-service communication.
What you might like about this role:
- You can help to form a newly created team
- You can orchestrate microservices and build powerful applications
- Security perspective will be the key element of your work
- Designing, implementing, and running solutions from which other engineers can benefit
- Improving and maintaining multi-service authorization and authentication system
- Providing advice for other engineering teams
Our tech stack:
- Python & Go
- MongoDB, Redis, Apache Kafka
- Kubernetes, Prometheus
- various Google Cloud Platform services (GCS, pub/sub, …)
- Gitlab CI/CD
What we expect of the candidate:
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong knowledge of Python or Golang
- Experience with creating and using REST APIs
- A working understanding of fundamental web security principles (OWASP) and Auth practices
- Experience with database systems of different kinds (MongoDB, Redis, Apache Kafka)
More things you’ll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- At Bloomreach, we believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what’s ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who like what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our 4.7/5 rating.
- Personal Development:
- We have a People Development Program – using competency maps, participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company.
- Our managers participate in the leader development program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader.
- Bloomreachers utilize the personal education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, etc.)
- There’s access to Udemy courses for all employees.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Veea is available for work-related communications challenges.
- The employee assistance program – with counselors – is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Bloomreachers enjoy DisConnect days to unwind and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- There’s extended parental leave available (with regional specifics).
- Bloomreachers get rewarded based on their commitment and capabilities.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company’s success through the company performance bonus.
- Bloomreachers get stock options granted depending on their role, seniority, and location.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to 3000 USD paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- Bloomreach provides a monthly lunch entitlement (with regional specifics).
- There’s a pension scheme (with regional specifics).
- Employees get a healthcare plan (with regional specifics).
- We celebrate work anniversaries – Bloomversaries!